Hearing Aid Products
When you’re diagnosed with hearing loss, it’s important to find the right solution to help you better communicate with the world around you. That’s why Mountain Audiology offers the best hearing technology available to ensure you get the treatment you deserve. Whether you need new hearing aids or are interested in learning about new assistive device options, we’re happy to develop a plan that meets your specific needs and wants.
Hearing aid styles
Mountain Audiology provides hearing aid styles for individuals with all types and degrees of hearing loss. While all styles serve the same purpose – helping individuals hear better – each is suitable for different types and degrees of hearing loss. We will recommend the right devices for you based on your hearing loss, lifestyle and budget needs. The styles we offer, include:
- In the ear (ITE) or full shell
- Invisible in canal (IIC)
- Completely in canal (CIC)
- In the canal (ITC)
- Behind the ear (BTE)
- BTE with earmolds
- Mini BTE with slim tube and tip
- Receiver in canal (RIC)
Hearing technology options
Hearing aid technology has evolved over the years and can be customized by one of our audiologists to get you the best-suited device. This includes features that help you connect with other technology, as well as rechargeable options that take the work out of powering your hearing aids.
- Bluetooth-enabled devices: Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids can be used with a streamer to connect with other technology in the home, such as your television, radio or cellphone. This makes it easier for you to be connect and personalize your listening experience, which is crucial to getting the most out of your hearing aids.
- Rechargeable technology: Rechargeable hearing aid technology is also available at our office. With rechargeable hearing aids and batteries, powering your hearing aid is a simpler process. Simple charge your batteries or devices overnight when you’re not wearing them and wake up to a fully-powered hearing aid!
Your treatment plan
At Mountain Audiology, we define a treatment plan that is specific to your hearing technology needs. Our comprehensive treatment plan will examine your degree of hearing loss, your personal preferences on styles and colors of hearing aids, as well as the features you’re most interested in. We’ll work with you through each step of the hearing aid selection process to ensure you not only get what you need, but what you want. That way, when you get your hearing aid, it won’t simply help you hear better, it will fit seamlessly into your lifestyle.