HearWell Community Program
Did you know...
48 million Americans have hearing loss
Only 20% who need hearing aids wear them
Diabetes doubles your risk for hearing loss
Hearing loss is common in those with hypertension
Untreated treated hearing loss increases your risk for
Social isolation and family conflict
Depression, stress, anxiety, and fatigue
Cognitive decline and early-onset of Alzheimer's
Help us share the importance of hearing health with our HearWell Community Program!
Here's how you can help:
- Keep a stack of our Friends. Family. Community. cards handy.
- Share the cards with your friends, family, and folks you see out and about running errands, shopping, at work, at church, or anywhere!
- Remind them to mention the card when they schedule their complimentary hearing screening and to bring the card to their appointment.
When you a refer a patient who begins a new treatment plan with Mountain Audiology, we will make a donation in your honor to one of these featured community organizations -
- REACH of Haywood County
- REACH of Macon County
- Alzheimer's Association of Western Carolina
- Sarge's Animal Rescue of Waynesville
Remember to put your name on the card so we know who to honor with a donation. Don't have any of our Friends. Family. Community. cards? Stop by either office or fill out the online form below and we will drop some in the mail to you!